Early bird registration before 15 July 2014
Regular registration after 15 July 2014
(3 nights incl. board and lodging & conference dinner)
Twin room (shared, price per person)
- The conference will be held at the Monte Verita Conference Center located in Ascona. Since the original architecture of the Bauhaus building has been preserved, some of the rooms share a common bathroom, and some must be used as double rooms. Given the limited number of single rooms available, you have a better chance of staying at the conference site if you book a double room. During the registration process you can name a specific person with whom you would like to share a room. If insufficient single rooms are available we will have to book some participants in one of the nearby hotels. Participants booked in one of the nearby hotels will have a free transport provided to and from the conference site in the morning after breakfast and in the evening after dinner. Breakfast will be served at your hotel, all other meals at the conference hotel.
- Please note that extra pre- and post-conference nights are at your own responsibility and are not included in the above fees. If you have such requirements, please contact directly the Hotel Monte Verita: info[at]monteverita.org.
- Although the online registration form offers various payment methods, payment must be made with credit card . Please choose the option “credit card” in the pull-down menu “Payment method”.
- Please note that registration is only complete after a credit card payment of conference fee is received. Each participant must pay the registration and accommodation fees as indicated above. After completing the registration form, you will be redirected to the credit card payment site (Saferpay) where the total amount of your payment (registration and accommodation fees) must be entered.
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel your participation, please send an email to Dr. Quentin Lohmeyer (email date counts as cancellation date). Please note that the registration fee will not be reimbursed, and accommodation fee will be partially reimbursed, depending on the cancellation date, and depending on the conditions of the external hotel (if applicable):
- until 15 days before the conference: 70% of the accommodation fee is refunded
- 15 days to 48 hours: 30% of the accommodation fee is refunded
- 48 hours and later: 10% of the accommodation fee is refunded
- no show without cancellation notice: no refund
- Please note that the congress organizers cannot accept any liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage to property belonging to congress participants (or their accompanying persons), either during, or as a result of, the congress. Registration or accommodation fees do not include insurance.
- By registering and paying your fees, you accept all the above terms and conditions.